Tuesday, May 13, 2014

10 X-citement

Plan: We visited the "Imagica" and I planned to take few pics where people were enjoying the rides. This trademark roller coaster shot where the train is entering from top was in my mind.

Story: First I took the ride of the roller coaster. This made me notice few spots where people were most excited. Alas most of those points were very high. Found one spot where this roller coaster dropped suddenly under a bridge. Took the position from where I could shoot this roller coaster taking the dip. Used high shutter speeds and focused on the rail waited for the train to arrive.

Clicked one and it was good to go shot.



Learning: I might have used the "spray and pray" technique here but my confidence was quite high that I could nail this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment